Why choose DBS Regional Interest Optimisation?
- Preserve full autonomy of the participating accounts without balance sheet implications since funds are not co-mingled.
- Local entities enjoy higher yield from idle funds and cost savings from lower interest on borrowings as preferential interest rates are dynamically applied on a daily basis based on total portfolio value.
- Easy to implement and administer as it requires less product documentation compared to other types of liquidity management.
- Reports can be accessed through DBS IDEAL, our online banking platform, for greater convenience.
|Criteria||Cross-border Cash Concentration||Regional Interest Optimisation|
|Physical transfer of Funds||Yes||No|
|Inter-company lending||Yes, if cross-entity||No|
|Cash Management approach||Centralised||Decentralised|
* Certain currencies are unable to receive interest benefit due to local regulations. Please see the FAQ for more details.
Can DBS Regional Interest Optimisation be performed across different currencies?
Yes. Balances will be notionally aggregated in a common base currency.
Simply call us at 1800 222 2200, or +65 6222 2200 if you are calling from overseas to apply. Alternatively, please speak with your relationship manager.