Minimise your upfront capital with financing up to 90%* of the purchase price or valuation of the commercial vehicle (whichever is lower). In addition, with flexible repayment period of up to 7 years**, you can now better manage your monthly cash flow.
*Financing quantum of goods-cum-passenger vehicle shall be in accordance to MAS 642.
**Max loan tenor applicable shall differs depending on the category of vehicle selected.
Get up to
2.5% p.a. (EIR 4.9% p.a.)
Promotion ends on 31 December 2017
|SME Commercial Vehicle Loan Features|
|Loan Amount||Up to 90%* of the purchase price or valuation (whichever is lower)|
|Loan Tenor||Up to 7 years**|
Why choose DBS?
No branch visits or signatures required. Apply online in 5 mins.
Straight through processing = we pass the savings back to you! Transparent and competitive rates.
LARGEST LENDER TO SMEs
DBS is the largest lender for SPRING SME Micro Loan and SME Working Capital Loan.
Apply Online Now
Terms and Conditions
- Any applicant (“Applicant”) which is a new or existing corporate customer of DBS Bank Ltd. (the “Bank”) is eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- To participate in this Promotion, an Applicant must:
(i) apply for the Commercial Vehicle Loan with a minimum loan amount of S$50,000 before 31 December 2017; and
(ii) submit its duly completed loan application and all supporting documents required via DBS Website Online Loan Application.
- Eligible Applicants will be entitled to a promotional interest rate for Commercial Vehicle Loans with tenors of up to 5 years.
- Additional fees such as administration / processing fees may be charged upon loan disbursement (subject to the Bank’s prevailing terms and conditions).
- Applicants must satisfy DBS’ credit assessment for loan application(s). A loan application does not constitute and shall not be construed in any way as any commitment by the Bank whatsoever to enter into or offer, or continue to enter into or offer, any financing arrangement.
- The Bank may vary the terms and conditions or discontinue this Promotion at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
- The Bank’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion and any loan application shall be final and conclusive and shall be binding on the Applicant. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- By submitting a loan application, each Applicant confirms that it is lawfully providing the data for the Bank to use and disclose for the purposes of: (i) providing products or services to that Applicant, whether in connection with this Promotion or its loan application; (ii) meeting the operational, administrative and risk management requirements of DBS Group Holdings Ltd. and its related corporations (“DBS Group”); and (iii) complying with any requirement, as DBS Group reasonably deems necessary, under any law or of any court, government authority or regulator.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore.