Finance your commercial vehicles with minimal upfront capital. Apply online to receive $50 shopping vouchers.
Minimise your upfront capital with financing up to 90%* of the purchase price or valuation of the commercial vehicle (whichever is lower). In addition, with flexible repayment period of up to 7 years**, you can now better manage your monthly cash flow.
*Financing quantum of goods-cum-passenger vehicle shall be in accordance to MAS 642.
**Max loan tenor applicable shall differs depending on the category of vehicle selected.
$50 shopping vouchers with loan amount of at least $50,000 over min. 36 months
and additional Nets Flash Pay Card if loans are disbursed by 30th June 2018.
Valid until 30 June 2018
Apply Online Now
|Commercial Vehicle Loan Features|
|Loan Amount||Up to 90%* of the purchase price or valuation (whichever is lower)|
|Loan Tenor||Up to 5 years**|
Why choose DBS?
No branch visits or signatures required.
Straight through processing = we pass the savings back to you! Transparent and competitive rates.
LARGEST PROVIDER TO SMEs
DBS is the largest provider for SME Micro Loan and SME Working Capital Loan.
Apply Online Now
Terms and Conditions
- Any applicant ("Applicant") which is a new or existing corporate customer of DBS Bank Ltd. (the "Bank") is eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- To participate in this Promotion, an Applicant must:
(i) on or prior to 30 June 2018, apply for an Equipment Financing Loan and/or a Commercial Vehicle Loan, each with a minimum loan amount of S$50,000; and
(ii) submit its duly completed loan application and all supporting documents required via DBS Website Online Loan Application.
- Eligible Applicants may be entitled to receive a S$50 shopping voucher for each Equipment Financing Loan and/or Commercial Vehicle Loan which satisfies the conditions in paragraph 2 above, has a tenor of at least 3 years and is submitted through DBS Website Online Loan Application by 30 June 2018.
- Eligible Applicants may be further entitled to receive a Nets Flash Pay Card worth S$88 for each Equipment Financing Loan and/or Commercial Vehicle Loan which satisfies the conditions in paragraphs 2 and 3 above and is disbursed by 30 June 2018.
- Additional fees including but not limited to administration / processing fees may be charged upon loan disbursement (subject to the Bank’s prevailing terms and conditions).
- In order to be eligible for this Promotion, the Applicant must submit his/her loan application personally. If a loan application is submitted by an agent, consultant, referrer, vendor, representative or other third party acting on behalf of an Applicant, the Applicant will not be entitled to receive the shopping voucher mentioned in paragraph 3 above or the Nets Flash Pay Card mentioned in paragraph 4 above.
- Applicants must satisfy DBS’ credit assessment for loan application(s). A loan application does not constitute and shall not be construed in any way as any commitment by the Bank whatsoever to enter into or offer, or continue to enter into or offer, any financing arrangement.
- The Bank may vary the terms and conditions or discontinue this Promotion at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
- The Bank’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion and any loan application shall be final and conclusive and shall be binding on the Applicant. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- By submitting a loan application, each Applicant confirms that it is lawfully providing any personal data for the Bank to use and disclose for the purposes of: (i) providing products or services to that Applicant, whether in connection with this Promotion or its loan application; (ii) meeting the operational, administrative and risk management requirements of DBS Group Holdings Ltd. and its related corporations (“DBS Group”); and (iii) complying with any requirement, as DBS Group reasonably deems necessary, under any law or of any court, government authority or regulator.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore.