DBS Visa Commercial Credit Card Corporate Tax Promotion
Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- First 500 companies who successfully charge a corporate tax payment through AXS BizPay (“Qualifying Spend”) to their DBS Visa Commercial Credit Card (“Qualifying Card”) is eligible to receive the 1% service fee waiver (“Cash Rebate”).
- Promotion Start Date on 27 March 2020 and End Date on 31 December 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Cash Rebate is subject to a cap of one card per company at S$50 per card during the Promotion Period.
- Companies who successfully fulfil the conditions in paragraph 1 are eligible to receive the Cash Rebate for their Qualifying Spend transactions posted to their Qualifying Card during the Promotion Period.
- Cash Rebate earned during the Promotion Period will be credited to your Qualifying Card and reflected in your monthly card/ account statement within 60 calendars days from the Promotion End Date.
- The Qualifying Card and/or primary Current or Savings Account (‘Linked CASA Account’) must be at good standing or not blocked for use and conducted in a proper and satisfactory manner as determined by DBS in its sole discretion at the time of crediting the Cash Rebate. In the event that the relevant account is delinquent, voluntarily or involuntarily closed or terminated or blocked for use for any reason whatsoever before the Cash Rebate is credited into the said account, DBS reserves the right not to credit the Cash Rebate.
- DBS reserves the right to claw-back the Cash Rebate amount without prior notice if it reasonably determines that the customer is not eligible for the Cash Rebate, including where the Cash Rebate was awarded due to an error, the transaction is cancelled or the transaction is not a retail spend.
- DBS may vary these Terms and Conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any prior notice or liability to any party.
- DBS’ decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.