Terms & Conditions Governing 99%SME B2B x DBS World Business Card Promotion (“Promotion”)
- The Promotion is valid from 19 November 2019 to 30 April 2020, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- To participate in this Promotion, an applicant (“Applicant”) must:
i.Be an existing registrant on the 99%SME B2B platform;
ii.Apply for the DBS World Business Card (the “Card”) by 31 December 2019; and
iii.Make 4 purchases on the 99%SME B2B platform with the DBS World Business Card by 30 April 2020.
- Applicants who successfully participate in the Promotion and fulfil the above criteria as at 30 April 2020 (“Eligible Applicants”) will be entitled to a S$50 shopping voucher (the “Gift”). Each Applicant is only entitled to one Gift.
- Free 6 months premium subscription per applicant (start date to be from date of card issuance) on 99%SME B2B will be fulfilled by SOURCESAGE (PTE. LTD.). SourceSage reserves the right to substitute or replace the Premium subscription of similar value without giving prior notice.
- Eligible Applicants will receive their Gift by mail to the mailing address registered with the Bank by 31 May 2020.
- Applicants must satisfy the Bank’s credit assessment for the DBS World Business Card. The Bank does not commit, promise or agree to offer to any Applicant any credit facility, line of credit or financing arrangement, or to enter into any arrangement or agreement in relation thereto.
- All applications must be submitted directly by the Applicants. Submissions by third party agents will not be eligible for this Promotion.
- The Bank reserves the right to substitute or replace any Gift of similar value without giving prior notice.
- The Bank may vary the terms and conditions or discontinue this Promotion at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
- The Bank’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- By submitting an application, each Applicant confirms that it is lawfully providing the data for the Bank to use and disclose for the purposes of:
(i) providing products or services to that Applicant, whether in connection with this Promotion or its Card application;
(ii) meeting the operational, administrative and risk management requirements of DBS Group Holdings Ltd. and its related corporations (“DBS Group”); and
(iii) complying with any requirement, as DBS Group reasonably deems necessary, under any law or of any court, government authority or regulator.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore.