500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
DBS Online Equity Trading
At a Glance
Global access to major markets
Trade faster and conveniently in 7 major markets
Competitive online brokerage fee
For SGX trades via our online trading platform
Free access to real-time streaming quotes
For Singapore stocks
Features & Benefits
- Trade and monitor shares online in seven major markets: Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, Canada, Australia, Japan and the UK.
- One stop shop in managing your wealth, track your investment performance via your monthly consolidated statements
- Access trading services such as real-time stock prices and other market information for Singapore stocks
- Enjoy competitive brokerage fee as low as 0.12% on SGX trades
- Browse our award-winning research reports on Singapore Exchange-listed companies from our DBS Group Research Team
Be in the know as DBS Asian Insight hands our suite of research and market news to you on a platter with reports, recommendations and financial solutions to help meet your immediate and long-term financial goals
Eligibility & Fees
|Market||Online Rate||Minimum Charge|
|Hong Kong||0.15%||HKD 80|
|United States||0.15%||USD 18|
|United Kingdom||0.25% |
Stamp Duty: 0.5% applicable to buy trades
Learn more about the prevailing fees.
How to Invest
How to Apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? Check out these Frequently Asked Questions
SGX Post Trade Modernisation
New changes to securities settlement & clearing processes starting from 10 December 2018.
The new SGX framework includes the following changes:
- SGX trade settlement cycle will be shortened from T+3 to T+2.
- New cash settlement procedure for failed delivery in the market.
In all other jurisdictions where the DBS/POSB iBanking website(s) is/are accessible by its residents or entities, it is intended for use by corporate, institutional, professional, wholesale and other qualified investors in accordance with the laws and regulations of such jurisdictions.
The material and information contained herein is for general circulation only and does not have regard to specific objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any specific investor individual and/or entity (collectively referred to as investor), wherever situated. The material and information contained herein does not constitute an offer, invitation, recommendation or solicitation of any action based upon it and should not be viewed as identifying or suggesting all risks, direct or indirect, that may be associated with any investment decision. Prospective investors should seek advice from a financial adviser regarding the suitability of the product before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that the prospective investor chooses not to seek such advice, he/she/they should carefully consider whether an investment in the said securities is suitable for them in light of their own circumstances, financial resources and entire investment programme.