500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Get more out of every trade with DBS Online Equity Trading.
Open a Wealth Management Account (WMA) and enjoy 100% commission rebate* for your first 5 online trades across 7 global markets, before 30 September 2019.
Get more value when you trade online with DBS Online Equity Trading:
- Access up-to-date market insights and trading ideas from global equity and Singapore Model Portfolio.
- Track the performance of your investments via monthly consolidated statements.
- Enjoy competitive brokerage fees from as low as 0.12% on SGX trades.
|Markets||Online Rates||Minimum Commission||Promotion|
|Singapore||0.12%||No Minimum Commission||100% commission rebate*
for the first 5 online trades
*Terms and conditions apply
How to invest
Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is applicable to all DBS Treasures / Treasures Private Client / Private Bank customers (“Customers”) of DBS Bank Ltd who opened a Wealth Management Account from 1 July 2019 to 30 September 2019 (both dates inclusive); or who have not made any online equity trades via iWealth (Internet banking/Mobile banking) from 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019 (both dates inclusive).
- Eligible customers are entitled to a full commission rebate for the first five (5) trades. This is only applicable to trades executed in any of the 7 online markets via the DBS Online Equity Trading platform between 1 July 2019 to 30 September 2019. (“Promotion Period”)
- Standard commission will be charged upfront and subsequently rebated by 30 November 2019. Expenses imposed by The Central Depository (Pte) Limited and/ or DBS’ custodian will be borne by Customers.
- All commission rebates will be credited to Customers’ default Multi-Currency Settlement Account (MCSA). The rebate amount will be based on the respective trading currency which the brokerage was charged.
- If the MCSA is closed before 30 November 2019, Customer will be disqualified from the DBS Online Equity Trading Promotion and will not be entitled to the trade rebate.
- The Customer remains liable for the payment of any transfer-out fee, and any and all other transactional fees payable to any third party, including, but not limited to, any tax or stamp duty, transaction levy, exchange fee, clearing fee, or market fee, that may be imposed on such Customer by law.
- Trade commission will be amalgamated when the trades are of the same stock, trading currency, market, settlement mode and trade date as well as the same mode of trade.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offered by DBS Online Equity Trading.
- DBS Bank reserves the right to revise, delete and/or add to the above terms and conditions, and/or to suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you.
- DBS assumes no responsibility for any losses or damages or expenses arising in connection with this Promotion, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing, technical hardware or software breakdown, malfunctions or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, or lost or unavailable network connections, or any notice that is lost or misdirected, which may affect a person’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion.
- DBS’ decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and binding on all parties. No correspondence or claims will be entertained