500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Enjoy fixed cash benefit yearly that increases from 2% to 10% of your sum insured over the span of your policy term
Flexibility to select premium term of 10, 15 or 20 years, and policy term of 13, 15 or 20 years.
Be protected2 for death and terminal illness
Fulfil your different savings goals with ReadyPayout Plus, an endowment plan which gives you the flexibility to receive yearly fixed cash benefits. You can choose to withdraw to achieve your next goal – or park it to accumulate interest at a non-guaranteed rate of 3%1 p.a. Giving you the freedom to plan your finances, your way.
Features & Benefits
- Enjoy fixed cash benefit yearly that increases from 2% to 10% of your sum insured over the span of your policy term
- Option to select premium term of 10, 15 or 20 years, and policy term of 13, 15 or 20 years
- Be protected for death and terminal illness
Easy Application with No Health Check-Up
- Guaranteed acceptance with no health questions asked
Waiver of Future Premiums
- Get your premium waived during your premium payment term upon total and permanent disability, and continue staying covered
- Increase protection with riders for critical illness, death, or total and permanent disability
How it Works
Here’s an example of how ReadyPayout Plus can help:
The values in the above illustration are based on illustrated investment rate of return of 4.75% p.a. Based on an illustrated investment rate of return of 3.25% p.a., the values are: Non-guaranteed maturity benefit: $6,246, Total Maturity Benefit: $29,046, Total Benefits Received: $50,046, which is 117% of total premiums paid. Additional amount upon accumulation of Fixed Cash Benefits: $1,705 (with non-guaranteed interest rate of 1.5%1 p.a.)
How to Apply
1The interest rate is subject to change with 30 days’ advance notice to Policy Owner.
2Terms and conditions apply, please refer to Product Summary for specific definitions.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 10 December 2018.