500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
RetireReady Plus (III)
At a Glance
The retirement you have planned for is one where you can indulge in your passions and spend more time with loved ones. With RetireReady Plus (III), you will get the assurance of a Guaranteed Monthly lncome1 (GMI) at your selected retirement age. Plus, receive additional2 payouts in the event of Loss of Independence3.
Features & Benefits
Flexibility to customise, and meet your retirement needs
- Choice of Income Payout Period – 54, 10, 15, 20 years or Lifetime (up to age 120)
- Choice of Guaranteed Monthly Income1 (GMI) amount at your selected retirement age
- Choice of Retirement Age – 50, 55, 60, 65 or 70 years old
- Choice of preferred Premium Payment Term – single premium, 5, 10, 15 or 20 years
- Choice to use cash for all premium payment terms or your Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) funds for single premium policies
- Adjust5 your Income Payout Period to a shorter or longer period at any time, up to 2 years before selected retirement age
- In times of need, Premium Freeze6 option allows you to put your premium payment on hold while your policy stays in force
- Enhance your coverage with a selection of optional riders for regular premium policies
Peace of mind
- Receive up to an additional 100%2 of your GMI1 depending on severity of Loss of Independence3
- Coverage for Death and Terminal Illness
- Premium waiver7 upon Total & Permanent Disability for regular premium policies
- Retrenchment Payout Benefit8 provides a lump sum payout in the event of Life Insured’s retrenchment
Assurance of a guaranteed retirement
- 100% capital guaranteed9 at selected retirement age
- Guaranteed issuance with no medical check-up required
How it Works
How to Apply
Chat with our Wealth Planning Managers now. (This chat service is available from 9am to 6pm on Mon to Fri and from 9am to 2pm on Sat only.)
Alternatively, you may leave your contact details and we will get in touch soon.
1 The Guaranteed Monthly Income (GMI), less any policy debt, will start one month after the policy anniversary immediately after the Life Insured reaches the selected retirement age and to the end of his/her selected income payout period.
2 If the Life Insured is not able to perform any 2 out of 6 Activities of Daily Living, the Loss of Independence income benefit payable is equivalent to 50% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$2,000 per month per policy. If the Life Insured is not able to perform at least 3 out of 6 Activities of Daily Living or diagnosed with Irreversible Loss of Speech, Deafness (Irreversible Loss of Hearing) or Major Head Trauma, the Loss of Independence income benefit payable is equivalent to 100% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$4,000 per month per policy.
3 Please refer to Product Summary for more details on the Loss of Independence conditions.
4 Not applicable to policies with single premium and 5 years premium payment term.
5 Please refer to Product Summary and Policy Contract for more details.
6 Not applicable to single premium policies.
7 Only applies to regular premium plans, during your premium payment term or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 70th birthday whichever is earlier.
8 Only applies to individual owned policies and policies where Life Insured is aged 64 and below, during the first 5 policy years (for SP policies); during your premium payment term (for RP policies); or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 65th birthday whichever is earlier.
9 Not applicable for policies which have been altered.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 4 April 2021.
DBS Insurance Important Notes
Easier Way To Multiply Your Money
Already crediting your salary with us? Earn up to 3.00% p.a. interest on your DBS Multiplier Account when you purchase selected insurance plans with us or transact in other eligible categories.
Find out more here.