500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
ManuProtect Decreasing - Mortgage Insurance
At a Glance
Safeguard your home the smarter way. As you pay off your mortgage, this plan reduces your insurance coverage automatically, according to your chosen interest rate and policy term. This ensures that you are only insured for what you really need, thus giving you more affordable premiums.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for both outstanding mortgage and new mortgage
- Be covered against Death or diagnosis of Terminal Illness (TI)1
- Enjoy greater flexibility with a choice of policy terms
- Choose from 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%, 7% or 9% to ensure your mortgage loan is adequately covered
- Premiums are fixed on the basic plan for the entire policy term
- Enjoy 4% premium discount2 for joint lives application
- Simplified underwriting (only for ManuProtect Decreasing Lite)
- Get additional protection with a selection of riders
How to Apply
1 Terminal Illness (TI) is defined as an illness, which in the opinion of a medical examiner and on agreement of our appointed medical examiner, is likely to lead to death within 12 months from the date of diagnosis. In the event of TI during the policy term, the Death Benefit will be advanced in a lump sum.
2 For joint lives applications, a premium discount will be applied to the basic plan throughout the policy premium term. This discount does not apply to any rider attached to the basic plan..
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 10 December 2018.
DBS Insurance Important Notes
Easier Way To Multiply Your Money
Already crediting your salary with us? Earn up to 3.80% p.a. interest on your DBS Multiplier Account when you purchase selected insurance plans with us or transact in other eligible categories.
Find out more here.