500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
ManuProtect Decreasing - Mortgage Insurance
At a Glance
Safeguard your home the smarter way. As you pay off your mortgage, this plan reduces your insurance coverage automatically, according to your chosen interest rate and policy term. This ensures that you are only insured for what you really need, thus giving you more affordable premiums.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for both outstanding mortgage and new mortgage
- Protect your home upon Death or diagnosis of Terminal Illness (TI)1
- Enjoy greater flexibility with a choice of policy terms and interest rates of 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%, 7% or 9% to suit your needs
- Premiums are fixed for the entire policy term
- Extend protection for your loved ones and enjoy a discount2 for joint lives application
- Simplified underwriting (Lite3 only)
Add on for wider coverage (Supplementary)
- Get a payout of 6X your monthly benefit and waiver of your policy premiums for the rest of the rider term upon diagnosis of any early to advanced stage covered critical illnesses
- Get a payout of 3X your monthly benefit and waiver of your policy premiums for 3 months after retrenchment4
- Accelerated payout upon diagnosis of any covered advanced stage critical illnesses
- Accelerated payout in the event of Total and Permanent Disability
- Payor Premium Waiver (only for ManuProtect Decreasing and single life application)
This plan can help you with these possible needs:
How to Apply
1 Terminal Illness (TI) is defined as an illness, which in the opinion of a medical examiner and on agreement of our appointed medical examiner, is likely to lead to death within 12 months from the date of diagnosis.
For ManuProtect Decreasing/ManuProtect Decreasing Lite, in the event of TI during the policy term, the Death Benefit will be advanced in a lump sum. The maximum amount which Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“Manulife”) will pay for TI claim(s) (aggregating all policies which Manulife is liable for on the same life) is S$1 million. Further, the maximum amount which Manulife will pay for TI and Critical Illness (CI) claim(s) in total (aggregating all policies which Manulife is liable for on the same life) is S$2 million. Accumulated Reversionary Bonus (if any) and/or Claim Bonus (if any) are included in determining the TI limit or TI/CI limit of S$1 million and S$2 million respectively. Please refer to the Product Summary for details.
2 This discount is not applicable to any Supplementary Benefit attached.
3 Only applicable to ManuProtect Decreasing Lite.
4 This supplementary benefit can only be bought at the time of buying ManuProtect Decreasing /ManuProtect Decreasing Lite and can be added if you have also attached the Critical Cover Supplementary benefit. Waiting period and exclusions apply.
Information is correct as at 24 July 2017.
Click here for important notes.