Owner Occupied Property
Please submit your personal details and the following documents to us via the Repricing Application Form
For joint home loan accounts, only one set of documents is required from the borrower submitting the repricing request.
1. Identification Documents
For Singaporeans / Permanent Residents:
A copy of your NRIC reflecting the subject property address (front and back).
A copy of your utility bill/telephone bill reflecting the subject property address as your mailing address.
2. IRAS Property Portfolio Statement
Property Portfolio Statement reflecting 'Owner-occupier' tax rate:
- Proceed to IRAS Website, select Login and click Login to myTax Portal.
- Select Login for Personal Tax Matters with SingPass and log in following the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Select Property and click View Property Portfolio.
- Click View Details to retrieve your Property Portfolio Statement.
To download as PDF
a copy of your IRAS Property Portfolio Statement, click PRINT
on the top right corner.
3. HDB Flat Details - If your property is a HDB flat
- Proceed to HDB Website, select Login and click Login to My HDBPage.
- Click Login via SingPass and log in following the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Under MY HDBPAGE, select My Flat and click Purchased Flat.
- Click Flat Details to retrieve your HDB Flat Details.
To download a PDF
copy of your HDB Flat Details, select Save as PDF
on the bottom of the page.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.