Registrations are now closed. If you would like to be kept updated on the next bootcamp, please register your interest here.
|Event Date||22 March 2019|
|Time||2.30pm till 5pm (Registration starts at 2pm, Bootcamp will start punctually at 2.30pm)|
|Venue||Sparks Studio, L3, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, |
12 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018982
Understanding The Basis of Your Company’s Finances
As they say, accounting is the language of business. It helps you to track your cashflow better, prioritise your spending and budgeting, and be up to date with your financial performance. Learn more about the link between business transactions and accounting, and stay on top of your game. Topics to be covered include the following:
- The Basis of Your Company’s Finances – Simple Guide to Chart of Accounts
- Understanding Business Transactions – The Link Between Assets, Liabilities, Capital, Income and Expenses
- Avoiding the Biggest Financial Pitfall – Cashflow Management for Small Businesses
Refreshments, Meet and Greet with Financio Experts
Tracking Business Performance with Financio
Financio is easy to pick up and simple to use. Through this live demo, you will be taught hacking tips on:
- How to get started
- Creating business transactions
- Financial reports to highlight potential issues
- Speeding up payment processing and collection with Corporate PayNow
- Generating up to date insights on your cashflow
Bundle for Bootcamp Participants
Look out for attractive Financio Bundles on the event day, to help you digitise and improve your day to day operations!
This Bootcamp is brought to you by ABSS, our Online Accounting Start Digital Solutions Provider
Being Southeast Asia’s leading business solutions provider, ABSS (Formally known as MYOB South Asia) has been helping SMEs grow their business since 2009. Till date, ABSS has a growing community of more than 400,000 companies using its solutions. To enable and strengthen the underserved micro business community, ABSS introduced Financio, a cloud accounting software that is simple, easy to use and free of accounting jargon.