- This service is for the uplifting of the suspension on your DBS/POSB Credit card(s) and unsecured credit account(s) due to following reasons:
- Your combined unsecured outstanding interest-bearing balances across all banks has exceeded the industry wide borrowing limit.
- The outstanding balances on your accounts are more than 60 days past due
- Have an existing Debt Consolidation Plan or Repayment Assistance Scheme (RAS) (Please note that your Survival Credit Card will be terminated once your reinstatement application is approved. You may still continue to pay down your outstanding balances in the account (if any). Please note that DBS Cards – Terms & Conditions will continue to apply)
- For reinstatement of Survival Credit Card, please visit Customer Service Help & Support for assistance.
- Your existing credit limit may be adjusted at bank discretion based on the income documents that you submitted.