DBS NUSSU Debit Card
At a Glance
Your journey as an NUS student has begun. And we're here to give you a little boost to your exciting, new life.
The NUSSU Debit Card brings together all the benefits and privileges from DBS and Mastercard® in one card, plus you get to earn 5% cashback on your local contactless purchases. Did we mention, you can use it as a debit, NETS and ATM card? You're welcome.
Earn 5% cashback* on your local Mastercard contactless spend
Simply make a minimum of S$400 Mastercard spend with your DBS NUSSU Debit Card and keep your cash withdrawals to S$400 or less across all your DBS/POSB Cards in the same month.
Enjoy convenience in one card
- Enjoy dining and shopping privileges at DBS/POSB participating merchants
- Sign for point-of-sale, online, phone and mail order transactions at Mastercard accepting merchants worldwide
- Pay for purchases at all NETS accepting merchants locally
- Withdraw cash overseas conveniently from ATMs with the Cirrus logo
*Cashback is capped at S$50 per cardmember per month. Click here for terms and conditions.
Eligibility & Fees
- You are eligible to apply for this card if you are an NUS student and if you have DBS Savings Plus, DBS AutoSave, DBS Current or POSB Passbook Savings Account.
- Your signature will be verified against any of your signature records with the Bank. Please ensure that the signature on the application form matches the Bank's record.
Eligibility & Fees
Note: All fees indicated are inclusive of GST where applicable.
How to Apply
Apply in three easy steps
Step 1 – Complete the online application, print the form and sign it.
Step 2 – Mail the form to us along with a copy of your Matriculation Card. Your signature will be verified against any of your signature records with the bank. Please ensure that the signature on the application form matches the bank’s record.
Step 3 – You will receive your new DBS card within 5 working days after we receive your application.
Alternatively, you may apply in person at the DBS Remix Branch at Yusof Ishak House, NUS
Card Usage Limits:
The default daily limits set on your NETS Transactions, ATM Withdrawals and Debit Card Spend Transactions are set at S$5000, S$3000 and S$2000 respectively.
To find out the current daily NETS/withdrawal/spend limits on your debit card and to revise these limits, you may do so via iBanking, under 'Cards > Change Debit Card Limit'.
- Change ATM Card Limit
- Change Debit Card Spending Limit
- Overseas Withdrawal Charges
- General Card Enquiries
Purchases are directly deducted from your bank account. There are potential risks of unauthorised signature-based, contactless or card-not-present transactions. Subject to the DBS Debit Card Agreement, the maximum liability for unauthorised transactions not due to your negligence is S$100. Please allow up to 14 days to process refunds. DBS Debit Card Agreement applies. For a copy of the DBS Debit Card Agreement, please visit here.