Recurring Funds Transfer to an Overseas Account
Simply set up via digibank or via paper form and submit it to the bank.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to Overseas Funds Transfer
How to set up Recurring Funds Transfer to an Overseas Account
- Make an overseas transfer to your overseas recipient.
- Click Yes on the Completion page after your first transfer to set your transaction as a recurring transfer.
- Select the Frequency of your recurring transfer.
- Complete and confirm your recurring transfer instruction.
- You will not be able to amend your recurring transfer after you have set up your recurring transfer.
- You are required to delete and create a new set-up using the above steps if changes are required.
Via paper form submission by mail or branch
- Fill up the Standing Order Application for Overseas Remittances Form and mail it to:
DBS Bank - Cheque & Giro,
2 Changi Business Park Crescent,
#07-05, DBS Asia Hub
- Alternatively, you may submit the form at any of our DBS/POSB branches.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support