Powering New Technologies and Trends
The Electronics industry is witnessing a new generation of digital technologies that is keeping Asia’s electronics manufactures and innovators busy, as they work to meet rising demand for their ideas and products.
The stage was set for the industry’s latest tech and trends at Electronics Disrupt with our inaugural 2-part series, consisting of an industry tour and a conference.
If you missed out on attending this power-packed event, check out the post-event article or download the Electronics Disrupt Trend Report for exclusive insights by the speakers and industry veterans.
Part 1: Industry Tour
Within an Industry 4.0 environment, there is an increasing race to “smarten” factories to keep up. We went behind the scenes of:
- One of Singapore’s Model Factory – the Model [email protected] is a full-fledge high-mix-low-volume production line that encapsulates and mimic real-world problems while making actual products within a Cyber-Physical-Production System (CPPS) Environment
- Becoming World’s Best Digital Bank – Making DBS invisible: A Digital Transformation Journey
Part 2: Conference
Featuring a new generation of digital technologies that is keeping Asia’s electronics manufacturers and innovators busy as they work to meet rising demand for their ideas and products, conference highlights include:
- Electrifying presentations from Samsung Asia, TÜV SÜD and Huawei
- A significant milestone captured between DBS SME Banking and TÜV SÜD’s exclusive partnership
- Leading veterans from IBM, Markono Content Solutions Group, and PBA Group highlighted the biggest trends and the opportunities that came along
- DBS Senior Economist outlined the Intra-regional Trade and what businesses should look out for
- Over 200 delegates attended to network and experienced 3D printing for the electronics manufacturing, Resource platforms, and Augmented Reality for Manufacturing
Business Times, 10 May 2018
The Straits Times, 10 May 2018
Industry Tour - 26 April
Conference - 9 May
Was this information useful?
Subscribe to DBS BusinessClass
Stay updated with the latest market trends and industry insights, connect with a network of entrepreneurs, and gain access to exclusive event invitations. Join Asia's fastest growing business community – get your complimentary membership here.