Select+ is a package policy for SMES, designed to offer wide standard cover with optional add-ons.
- Property All Risks Insurance
- Theft by forceful & violent entry exit to the Total Sum Insured (Excluding Buildings)
- Full Theft for 10% of that sum insured (capped at S$100,000)
- $10,000 Theft Damage to Buildings (even if the Building is not insured)
- Daily Cash benefit of S$250 a day, for 120 days (72-hour franchise)*
- 30 days cover for Denial of Access, Utilities, Human Infectious Disease, Vermin or Murder Suicide (24-hour franchise)
- Loss of Rent Payable: S$10,000*
- Money in Transit or in Premises: S$10,000*
- Fidelity Guarantee following conviction: S$5,000*
- Fixed Glass: S$10,000*
*Available with higher limits for a small additional premium.
Optional Selected Cover
- Public Liability: Limit of Indemnity from S$500,000 to S$10,000,000
- Benefits as Standard
- Jurisdiction & Territory: Singapore
- For Food & Beverages: Includes Food Poisoning for a limit of S$10,000^
- For Health, Beauty and Spa and Hospitality / Hotels: Includes Treatment risk for a limit of S$10,000^
- For Education: No sub-limits for Students in the Care Custody or Control of the Insured
^ Available with higher limits for a small additional premium.
- Workers Injury Compensation
- Includes travel to and from work
- Protects the Insured with up to S$10,000,000 Limit of Liability plus S$150,000 per Employee Medical Expense cover
Other Coverages are also available upon request
- Goods in Transit with limit starting at S$10,000^^
- Specialist Insurance for portable items in Singapore or Worldwide with Specified All Risk cover
- Machinery Breakdown: Option to select your required sum insured
- Group Personal Accident (un-named) starting with limits from S$10,000
- Full Business Interruption wording: Option to select from 6 different covers with customisable extensions and sub-limits
- Products Liability with the required Jurisdiction as selected by the client
^^ Higher limits available for a minimal additional premium.
How do I apply?
Make an appointment
Simply leave your contact details here and we will arrange for a Corporate Bancassurance Manager to speak with you. You may also contact your Relationship Manager for more information.