Cancel your Credit, Debit or ATM Card easily through our new digital banking service.Part of: Guides > Digital Services
- You can now cancel your Credit, Debit or ATM Card easily at your convenience using our new digital banking service.
- Proceed using the link below and identify yourself using the Last 4 digits of your DBS/POSB Card and Your Card PIN.
Things to Note for Credit Card Cancellation
- Inform all billing organisations and make alternative arrangement for your recurring bill payments. You may refer to your past statements to check if you have any recurring payment arrangement.
- Redeem all your DBS points, Daily$ (For POSB Everyday Card), Safra$ (For Safra DBS Debit Card) before the card is terminated. Your DBS rewards will not be transferred to other active card(s) and will be forfeited upon card termination
- For DBS Takashimaya Platinum AMEX and Visa, please ensure to redeem your Taka points at Takashimaya before the card is terminated. Please visit Takashimaya with your card for the redemption
- For security reasons, please cut each card in half and dispose of them straight away. If there are outstanding balances remaining, your monthly statement will continue to be sent to you until full payment has been made.
- Please note that full payment is required for active Balance Transfer with Special Interest Rate, Instalment Loan and Instalment Payment Plan upon card termination and administrative charge of S$150 will be levied. If you have any credit balance on your card account, please request for a refund thru us. Do not perform the transfer on your own via digibank Online as it will be regarded as Cash Advance which will be subjected to Cash Advance fee and charges.
- For termination of DBS Live Fresh and POSB Everyday Card, if you have activated its Ez-Link feature, bring your physical card to a Transit Link office for refund (manual top up) and cancellation (EZ-Reload).
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support