Work Injury Compensation
Safeguard your employees and you against workplace injury
Chubb Work Guard™ is a work injury compensation programme designed to protect your employees and you with adequate coverage beyond the basic statutory requirements.
Your business and your employees will enjoy wide-ranging cover along with Chubb’s promise of service excellence and award-winning claims proposition.
As an employer, you are required to provide insurance coverage for all employees who are:
- Involved in manual work
- Non-manual workers earning S$1,600 or below in a month
You are also liable for claims under both the Work Injury Compensation Act (WICA) and the common law for all employees, regardless if they are or not under the categories mentioned above. Hence, Chubb developed the Chubb Work Guard to safeguard your liability and offer value-added services.
|Benefits||Statutory requirements||Chubb Work Guard|
|Common Law Limit||-||S$15,000,000|
|Outpatient leave||14 days||30 days|
|Hospitalisation leave||60 days||120 days|
|Non-Occupational Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disablement||-||S$50,000|
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Replacement staff / recruitment costs
- Funeral expense
- Continuous worldwide bed confinement
- Accidental HIV infection
- Terrorism benefit: Injury (lump sum)
- Terrorism benefit: Witness (lump sum)
- Terrorism benefit: Incapacity (lump sum)
- Workplace trauma benefit
- 24-hour cover on worldwide business travel
- Travelling to and from work (excluding travelling on two-wheelers)
- Contingent liability to independent contractor
* Policy terms, conditions and exclusions apply.