DBS Esso Card
Congratulations to all the winners of the DBS X Esso 25th Anniversary Draw! Click here to find out if you have won!
Enjoy up to 21.2% fuel savings & 2.4% Smiles savings
- 18% instant fuel discount1
- Additional S$7 fuel savings2 with min. S$180 nett fuel spend at Esso per calendar month from 1 Jan 2019 to 31 Mar 2020
Example of savings calculations based on S$180 nett fuel spend at Esso service station(s) per calendar month In percentage In dollar value Instant fuel discount1 18% S$39.51 Additional savings2 (awarded into Cardmember’s Card Account) 3.2% S$7.00 Total fuel savings 21.2% S$46.51 Additional Smiles Savings3 Up to 2.4%
Auto-enrolment into the Esso Smiles Driver Rewards programme:
This loyalty programme for Esso customers in Singapore gives you equivalent of up to 2.4%3 in additional fuel savings.
- Earn 1 Smiles Point for every litre of Synergy fuel purchased at any Esso station
- Enjoy S$10 instant fuel redemption with as low as 300 Smiles Points earned or up to S$30 instant fuel redemption with 750 Smiles Points earned.
Esso’s General Notification on Personal Data Collection, Use & Disclosure for Smiles Members apply. Visit www.essosmiles.com.sg for full details.
1Subject to change without prior notice. Check on-site for updates.
18% instant fuel discount is not applicable for Mobile Wallet payments such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
3Smiles members will be awarded Smiles Points equivalent to 1.7% (normal tier) or 2.4% (bonus tier) fuel savings when 250 litres of Synergy fuel is purchased within a calendar month. 1.7%/2.4% (rounded down) fuel savings is computed based on the pump price of Synergy Extra as at 22 June 2019. Terms and conditions apply. For details, please visit http://www.essosmiles.com.sg/ for the terms and conditions of the Smiles Driver Rewards programme.
Get up to S$100 fuel savings with DBS Esso Card
Get up to $100 fuel savings when you apply for DBS Esso Card today!
Step 1: Apply for a DBS Esso Card online from 1 November 2019 to 29 February 2020
(in the form of cash rebate)
Spend Requirement S$100 Fuel Savings
Minimum nett fuel spend per month at any Esso service station in Singapore in the 2 months from Card approval date
Minimum spend per month (excluding spend at Esso) in the 2 months from Card approval date
New feature! - Enjoy less hassle and skip the need to provide income documents when you retrieve your personal information via MyInfo.
Earn Smiles Points on all your card spend
Earn Smiles Points on all your card spend!
All your shopping, dining and other card spend can now be turned into Smiles Points to redeem for free fuel.
Till 31 Dec 2020 only, earn Smiles Points on all your Card spend.
Here’s what you will earn Here’s what you can redeem Fuel purchased at Esso 1 Litre of Synergy fuel = 1 Smiles Point S$10 worth of Synergy fuel with 300 Smiles Points
ORS$30 worth of Synergy fuel with 750 Smiles Points
Other retail spend Every S$10 charged outside of Esso = 1 Smiles Point
For full list of Smiles Driver Rewards, please visit www.essosmiles.com.sg
0% interest-free Instalment Payment Plan for Motor Insurance and Road Tax
Enjoy S$0 administrative fee* when you sign up from now till 30 June 2020! Exclusively for DBS Esso cardmembers with DBS/POSB Savings or Current account only. Ease your cash flow with our easy 12-month instalment payment plan on your motor insurance and road tax in 3 steps.
Step 1: Upon the approval of your application, cash is credited into your designated DBS/POSB Savings or Current account within 7 working days. Step 2: You can then use this cash to pay off your Motor Insurance and/or Road Tax. Step 3: DBS bills the amount disbursed in 12 monthly instalments to your DBS Esso Card.
For more information, download the Instalment Payment Plan on Your Motor Insurance and Road Tax Application Form.
Pay-at-the-Pump System at Esso service stations
Simply Pay.Pump.Go. at any Esso Service stations and expect faster payments and enjoy greater convenience.
How it works:
Step 1: Select “Pay At Pump” Step 2: Choose payment mode. Insert or tap your DBS Esso Card at the payment terminal Step 3: Once authorized, start filling up by lifting the nozzle. Select “PRINT RECEIPT” at the pump if receipt is needed Step 4: Click here for details and full list of stations with Pay-at-the-Pump System
Eligibility & Fees
Please take a moment to review the below eligibility criteria as well as documents required before completing the online application process.
Eligibility & Fees
21 years and above
S$30,000 and above per annum (Singaporean & PR)
S$192.60 (Principal Card)
*Staff of ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd will enjoy annual fee waiver on the Principal Card and corresponding Supplementary Card(s) during their employment with the company.