500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a glance
Be free of paper whenever you receive your Unit Trust advices. Opt in via digibank, and simply log in to view your new transaction activities or dividend pay-outs instantly.
^ From 6 May 2019 or date of enrolment onwards, eAdvices generated will be stored for 12 months from date of transaction.
Update your email address with us so that you can receive eAdvice notifications for:
- Unit Trusts
- POSB InvestSaver ETFs
Valid transactions are:
- Dividends Payment
- Subscribe/Redemption/Switch/Cancellation of Funds
- Fund maturity
- Fund split
- Regular Savings Plan (RSP) – Set up, Terminate, Editing of RSP details or RSP deduction failure
- Transfer of fund holdings
- Fund merge
You can now manage your eAdvice preferences via digibank.
Upon opt-in, you will receive your eAdvice from the next valid cash transaction onwards.
However, if you decide to opt-out from eAdvice, you will receive paper-based advices* via mail from the next valid transaction onwards.
Note: You will still receive paper-based advices for CPF/SRS transactions, EGM/AGM/Corporate Actions Cover Letter and Change in Risk Rating letters.
* Only Individual and Joint Alternate accounts are eligible for eAdvices. Joint All accounts are not eligible for eAdvice.
How to Apply
- Call us at 1800-111-1111
- Visit any of our branches