500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Features & Benefits
- Fast & convenient – view up to 7 years* of past eStatements at your convenience, instead of waiting for paper-based statements
- Safe & secure – only you can access your statements via our secure iBanking portal
- Environmentally friendly – save paper, trees, and our global environment
* From November 2010 or date of enrolment onwards, whichever is later.
You can manage your eStatement preferences via iBanking. You will receive your eStatement from the next statement cycle onwards upon opt-in. You will no longer receive paper-based statements as you can view, download, or print your eStatement at any time. With iBanking, you can also find out which of your statements have been enrolled for eStatements.
Upon opt-out from eStatements, you will again receive paper-based statements via mail from the next statement cycle onwards.
Eligibility & Fees
All you need is iBanking and update your email address or mobile number with us, you can receive eStatements for:
- Card accounts
- DBS/POSB Credit Card Account (for Principal Cardholders only)
- DBS Corporate Card Account (for Individual Cardholders only)
- DBS/POSB Debit Card Account (for POSB Savings Personal or Joint-alternate Account only)
- DBS Cashline Account (except Joint-alternate Accounts)
- DBS/POSB Consolidated Statement
- Treasures Consolidated Statement
- Wealth Management Consolidated Statement
- For Deposit accounts, eStatements are only available for accounts with monthly and quarterly statements. For accounts with ad-hoc, daily, and weekly statements, only paper-based statements will be sent.
- No eStatements will be generated in these circumstances:
- DBS/POSB Credit Card and Cashline accounts – if there are no transactions for the current month and no outstanding balances from the previous month
- DBS/POSB Debit Card accounts – if there are no transactions for the current month
- POSB Savings Accounts – if there are no transactions for the current month, with the exception of the year-end (Dec) eStatement
- POSB MySavings accounts – if there are no transactions for the current quarter with the exception of the year-end (Dec) eStatement
- For closed accounts, eStatements prior to account closure will still be available for viewing.
- For Debit Card eStatements, only customers with Debit Card(s) linked to a POSB Passbook Savings Account (as the primary account) are eligible to enrol.
- Customers with Debit Card(s) linked to any other DBS/POSB account are not eligible to enrol.
How to Apply
- Call us at 1800-111-1111
- Visit any of our branches