500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
One of the best gifts this festive season – Give the card everybody would love to receive.
Pamper your loved ones by sharing with them the same privileges you get to enjoy with DBS Cards.
Benefits and Privileges
Earn rewards such as cash rebate each time your supplementary cardholder spend.
- Dining and Shopping Privileges
Enjoy various dining and shopping deals of up to 50% off at over 1,000 outlets islandwide! Just check out your one-stop menu of privileges now!
- Payment Advantages
Enjoy freedom of choice between our two flexible payment plans for all payments you need to make and further stretch your dollar.
Please take a moment to review the below eligibility criteria as well as documents required before completing the online application process.
Eligibility & Mandatory Docs
- Is there an age and income requirement to apply for the Supplementary Card?
The Supplementary Card Applicant must be at least 18 years old, no income is required.
How can I apply for a Supplementary Card for my loved ones?
- You (the Principal Cardholder) must login using your existing Card and PIN, select the preferred Card for your Supplementary Card Applicant, complete your Supplementary Card Applicant’s details and upload the necessary documents for us to process your application
- Your Supplementary Card Applicant’s consent is required before we process the Supplementary Card application. Hence, we may contact you or your Supplementary Card Applicant via phone or email to assist in completing the application.
- Am I required to submit any documents for the Supplementary Card application?
Yes, we require you (the Principal Cardholder) to upload your Supplementary Card Applicant’s documents indicated below for us to process the application:
Supplementary Card Applicants who are Singaporeans / PR
Supplementary Card Applicants who are Foreigners
NRIC (front and back)
Valid Passport; and
Proof* of residential address (e.g. work permit, utility/telephone bill or bank statement)
*Must be valid within 3 months from date of submission.
- What is the credit limit that will be assigned to my Supplementary Cardholder?
Upon approval of the Supplementary Card application, the credit limit assigned to the Supplementary Cardholder will be the same as the Principal Cardholder’s existing credit limit and it is a shared credit limit with the Principal Cardholder.
- What are the fees and charges applicable for the Supplementary Card?
For the DBS Supplementary Credit Card declaration, important notes, fees and charges, please click here.
Click here to apply for DBS NUS Alumni and DBS NUSS Supplementary Cards.
Terms and Conditions apply. Visit www.dbs.com/sg/cards for details. All fees indicated are inclusive of GST where applicable.