500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Flexibility to withdraw2 cash value3 whenever you need it, and choose a premium paying period of 5, 10, 15, 20 years – or all at once with a single sum
Appoint your loved one as your policy's secondary life insured4 to extend your wealth accumulation, up to age 1206.
Be covered5 against death and terminal illness. In the event of total and permanent disability, your premiums are waived while you continue to stay protected.
Today’s unpredictable world can bring about ever-changing circumstances. With ReadyBuilder, you can have financial flexibility, as well as appoint a loved one as your policy’s secondary life insured to continue wealth accumulation.
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to stop paying premiums1 for 1 year, withdraw2 the cash value3 whenever you need it, and choose a premium paying period of 5, 10, 15, 20 years – or all at once with a single sum
- Appoint your loved one as your policy's secondary life insured4 to extend your wealth accumulation, up to policy tenure equals primary life insured7 age 120.
- Be covered against death and terminal illness. In the event of total and permanent disability, your premiums are waived while you continue to stay protected.
Easy Application with No Health Check-Up
- Guaranteed acceptance with no health questions asked
- Increase protection with riders for critical illness, death, or total and permanent disability
How it works
Here’s how Readybuilder works:
How to apply
1Provided the policy has been in force for 2 policy years with 2 full annual premium payments and subject to approval by Manulife.
2Any partial withdrawal will reduce the long term value of the policy.
3This includes both guaranteed cash value and non-guaranteed bonuses. For regular premium policy, it is available if the policy has been in force and you have paid the premiums for three years; while for single premium policy, it is available once the policy is in force.
4Only spouse and child (age 17 and below) of the Policy Owner can be the Secondary Life Insured. It is not applicable for policy purchased with SRS funds. Appointment of secondary life insured is subject to acceptance by Manulife.
5Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Product Summary for specific definitions.
6This means that the policy will last till primary life insured reaches age 120.
7Primary life insured is the original life insured of the policy.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 10 December 2018.