500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Grow your wealth with ReadyBuillder (II) and enjoy the flexibility to plan ahead for your loved ones.
Get covered for death, terminal illness and premium waiver on total & permanent disability
Available in single premium, or in premium paying periods of 5, 10, 15, or 20 years
Guaranteed acceptance with no health questions asked
Features & Benefits
- Choose to pay your premiums over 5, 10, 15, 20 years, or all at once with a single sum
- Choice to use cash or your Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) funds for single premium policies
- Premium Freeze1 option allows you to put your premium payment on hold in times of need while your policy stays in force
- Retrenchment Benefit2 provides a lump sum payout in the event of your retrenchment
- Access to the policy cash value3 by withdrawing your money whenever you need it to fund key milestones in your life
- Capitalise on the long term savings horizon to grow your wealth
- Change of Life Insured (COL)4 option allows you to appoint your loved one as the policy’s new life insured to continue wealth accumulation
Peace of Mind
- Be covered against death and terminal illness to age 120
- Get your premiums waived5 in the event of total and permanent disability (TPD) while your coverage continues (for regular premium plan only)
Easy Application with No Health Check-ups
- Guaranteed acceptance with no health questions asked
How it works
1 Provided the policy has been in force for 2 policy years with 2 full annual premium payments and subject to approval by Manulife. Not applicable to single premium policies.
2 Applicable to individual owned policies and policies where policy owner is aged 64 and below, during the first 5 policy years (for SP policies); during your premium payment term (for RP policies); or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 65th birthday, whichever is earlier.
3 Any withdrawal of bonus will reduce the total death benefit and the future cash value of the policy. Partial surrender will reduce the sum insured, total surrender value (consisting of guaranteed surrender value, surrender value of any accumulated reversionary bonus, and the surrender bonus), and total death benefit. For regular premium policies, surrender value will be available if the policy is in force and you have paid full premiums for 3 years; while for single premium policies, surrender value will be available once the policy is in force.
4 You may request to change the current life insured after 2 years from the policy issue date. Manulife will require evidence of eligibility on the new insured. Please refer to Policy Contract for more details.
5 Applicable to regular premium plans only; during premium payment term, or before the policy anniversary immediately after the life insured’s 70th birthday, whichever is earlier.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 1 July 2021.
How to Apply
Chat with our Wealth Planning Managers now. (This chat service is available from 9am to 6pm on Mon to Fri and from 9am to 2pm on Sat only.)
Alternatively, you may leave your contact details and we will get in touch soon.
Easier Way To Multiply Your Money
Already crediting your salary with us? Earn up to 3.00% p.a. interest on your DBS Multiplier Account when you purchase selected insurance plans with us or transact in other eligible categories.
Find out more here.