500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Safe Deposit Box
Features & Benefits
- No requirement for key deposit or fixed deposit as collateral
- 4 types of box sizes to suit your needs
- Variety of locations in town or the heartlands
Keep your valuables and important documents safely and conveniently at these branches:
|Bukit Timah||Raffles Place|
|Choa Chu Kang||South Bridge|
|Parkway Parade||Towner Road|
With effect from 29 November 2021, we will discontinue the Safe Deposit Box service at DBS Bedok.
Please bring along your identity card/passport and the two SDB keys to retrieve your valuables and documents personally by 27 November 2021.
You can visit the branch between 8.30am and 4.30pm, on Mondays to Fridays and 8.30am to 1.00pm on Saturdays (closed on Public Holidays).
Eligibility & Fees
- At least 21 years old
- Maintain a DBS Savings Plus, DBS Autosave Account, DBS Current, or POSB Savings account with a Singapore residential address
Annual rental fees vary according to your chosen box size:
|Box Size||Rental Rates (p.a.) |
(inclusive of GST)
|X-Small||(3" x 5" x 24")||$187.25|
|Small||(3" x 10" x 24")||$256.80|
|Medium||(5" x 10" x 24")||$353.10|
|Large||(10" x 10" x 24")||$492.20|
How to Apply
- Visit the DBS branch with safe deposit box with your identity card/passport.
- For foreigners, please bring along your passport and the relevant pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore.
- For our full Terms & Conditions, please click here.