- I encountered problems when trying to log into iBanking. What should I do?
Should you encounter problems accessing iBanking, please try the following solutions:
- Check our maintenance schedule
- Check your computer configurations to ensure that you are using the recommended browser, operating system and hardware.
- Attempt your login again
- Clear your cache every time after each failed login before you attempt your login again.
- If your login is still unsuccessful after repeated tries, it could be that your Internet Service Provider (ISP), Local Area Network (LAN) or our system is facing intermittent slowness/ problems. In this case, you should attempt your login a while later.
- I have just signed up for iBanking but have not received my PIN Mailer.
We will not be sending you a separate PIN mailer. Please click here to create your iBanking User ID and PIN.
- I suspect that my PIN has been tampered with. What should I do?
Please call us at 1800-111 1111 (or 65-6327 2265 from overseas) to terminate the PIN immediately.
- I encountered the 'Wrong UID/PIN/iB Secure PIN' error message when I try to login. I keyed in my UID and PIN correctly. What should I do?
It is probably because that you have not login to iBanking for some time. Please contact our Customer Service hotline at 1800-111 1111 or 65-6327 2265 if you are calling from overseas.
- I have forgotten my User ID/PIN. What should I do?
If you have forgotten your iBanking User ID/PIN, here are 2 easy ways to obtain your iBanking User ID and reset your iBanking PIN:
Please click on "Forgot User ID or PIN" on the iBanking Login page at www.dbs.com.sg and digibank mobile app login page to retrieve/reset your User ID or PIN respectively.
A registered DBS iB Secure Device or One Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile phone is required to complete the transaction online. You can use the new iBanking User ID/PIN immediately to login to iBanking and digibank app.
Visit any DBS or POSB ATM in Singapore to reset your iBanking PIN and/or print your iBanking User ID. At the ATM, simply select:
Step 1: More Services
Step 2: PIN Services/ Internet Banking
Step 3: Reset iB PIN/ Print iB User ID
- Can I change my User ID (UID)?
Please click on "Forgot User ID or PIN" on the iBanking Login page at www.dbs.com.sg to change your User ID.
A registered DBS iB Secure Device or One Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile phone is required to complete the transaction online. You can use the new iBanking User ID immediately to login to iBanking and digibank app.