500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Regular yearly income
Peace of Mind
When your kids are counting on you, it helps to have the security of a yearly guaranteed income. Ready LifeIncome not only lets you enjoy extra cash every step of the way with an annual payout that lasts beyond one generation, it also covers you for death. With the Secondary Life Insured option, you can transfer the plan to your child, who can then transfer it to their child—so your legacy is protected across three generations.
Features & Benefits
Regular stream of income
- Choose yearly income at year 5 or year 10 (for policy with 10 years premium payment term).
- Enjoy guaranteed1 and non-guaranteed2 yearly income up to age 120.
- Easy application with no health check-up.
- Secondary Life Insured (SLI) option allows you to provide a “gift of love” to your loved ones.
- Premium Freeze option lets you to stop paying premiums for 1 year.
- Choose between premium payment term of 5 or 10 years.
Peace of Mind
- Be covered against death and terminal illness to age 120.
- Get a premium waiver upon total and permanent disability during your premium payment term, while your coverage continues.
How it works
Here’s an example of how Ready LifeIncome can help:
How to Apply
1You can appoint or change the SLI up to 3 times during the policy term.
20.95% of the sum insured, payable from the end of the income payout year onwards.
32.05% of the sum insured, payable from the end of the income payout year onwards, based on the illustrated investment rate of return of 4.75% a year. 0.90% of the sum insured, payable from the end of the income payout year onwards, based on the illustrated investment rate of return of 3.25% a year.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 7 April 2019.
DBS Insurance Important Notes