500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Regular yearly income
Peace of Mind
When your kids are counting on you, it helps to have streams of yearly income as added security. Ready LifeIncome provides annual payouts that can last beyond generations, for up to 120 years. With the Secondary Life Insured1 option, the longevity of your policy can be protected.
Features & Benefits
Regular stream of income
- Choose yearly income at year 5 or year 10 (for policy with 10 years premium payment term).
- Enjoy guaranteed2 and non-guaranteed3 yearly income up to age 120.
- Easy application with no health check-up.
- Option to appoint a Secondary Life Insured1 (SLI) option so the policy does not have to end upon demise of the primary life insured.
- Premium Freeze option lets you to stop paying premiums for 1 year.
- Choose between premium payment term of 5 or 10 years.
Peace of Mind
- Be covered against death and terminal illness to age 120.
- Get a premium waiver upon total and permanent disability during your premium payment term, while your coverage continues.
How it works
Here’s an example of how Ready LifeIncome can help:
How to Apply
Chat with our friendly Wealth Planning Managers now. (This chat service is available from 9am to 6pm on Mon to Fri, excluding Public Holidays.)
Alternatively, you may leave your contact details and we will get in touch soon.
1You can appoint or change the SLI up to 3 times during the policy term.
20.95% of the sum insured, payable from the end of the income payout year onwards.
32.05% of the sum insured, payable from the end of the income payout year onwards, based on the illustrated investment rate of return of 4.75% a year. 0.90% of the sum insured, payable from the end of the income payout year onwards, based on the illustrated investment rate of return of 3.25% a year.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 7 April 2019.
DBS Insurance Important Notes
Easier Way To Multiply Your Money
Already crediting your salary with us? Earn up to 3.00% p.a. interest on your DBS Multiplier Account when you purchase selected insurance plans with us or transact in other eligible categories.
Find out more here.