500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
ManuProtect Term - Term Life Insurance
At a Glance
ManuProtect Term is an affordable plan that makes it easier to protect yourself, family or home no matter what happens
Features & Benefits
- Lump sum payout of the Sum Insured in the event of Death or upon diagnosis of Terminal Illness (TI)2
- Choice of policy term from 5 to 40 years to suit your needs
- Automatic renewal for policy term between 5 to 10 years, regardless of your health conditions
- Option to convert3 your plan to another regardless of your health conditions (only for ManuProtect Term)
- Unique Quit Smoking Incentive (QSI)4 to encourage smokers to quit smoking (only for ManuProtect Term)
- Simplified underwriting (only for ManuProtect Term Lite)
Add on for wider coverage (Supplementary)
- Accelerated payout in the event of Total and Permanent Disability (TPD)5
- Accelerated payout upon diagnosis of any covered advanced stage critical illness
- Payor Premium Waiver6 (only for ManuProtect Term)
How to Apply
1 This is based on standard life, male, age 30, non-smoker who bought ManuProtect Term (with Total and Permanent Disability Plus Rider) with a Sum Insured of S$500,000 and a policy term of 30 years. Premium illustrated is based on annual premium and rounded off to the nearest ten cents.
2 Terminal Illness (TI) is defined as an illness, which in the opinion of a medical examiner and on agreement of our appointed medical examiner, is likely to lead to death within 12 months from the date of diagnosis.
In the event of TI during the policy term, the Death Benefit will be advanced in a lump sum. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
3 ManuProtect Term may be converted to any available regular premium life insurance plan (Whole Life, Endowment or Investment-Linked) offered by Manulife without providing evidence of health while the policy is in-force and before age 65 of the Life Insured. The guaranteed death benefit for the new basic plan cannot exceed the Sum Insured of the original policy. Terms and conditions apply.
Please refer to Product Summary for more details.
4 The Quit Smoking Incentive (QSI) is available to ManuProtect Term (Level and Convertible) plans with a Sum Insured of at least S$500,000. Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
5 If the Life Insured suffers a Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 65th or 70th birthday (TPD expiry date) as mentioned in the respective product summaries, the Death Benefit will be advanced in one lump sum. The disability must last for a minimum period of six consecutive months before a claim can be admitted. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
6 Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Product Summary for more details.
Information is correct as at 23 September 2018.