500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Electronic Securities Application
At a Glance
Electronic securities application (ESA) allows you to subscribe for rights offerings and initial public offerings (IPOs) of equity, retail bonds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) through our digital channels at your convenience.
What can you apply with ESA
Initial public offerings of shares, units or securities issued by companies, REITs, trusts, or ETFs listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX).
Initial public offerings of retail bonds.
Initial public offerings of Rights by SGX listed companies.
Here is what you need to get started:
- You need to be a DBS/POSB account holder.
- You need to have a digibank account or DBS/POSB ATM card.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a Singaporean, Permanent Resident or a foreigner currently residing in Singapore.
- You need to own an Individual CDP (Central Depository) Securities Account. If you do not own an Individual CDP Securities Account, you may apply for one here.
- Your mailing address in our bank's record must be a valid Singapore mailing address.
For more information on IPO application, please refer to this simple guide by SGX.
New to digibank?
Important Information to Note
- Applications submitted cannot be amended or withdrawn. (Applications may only be withdrawn if a supplementary prospectus has been issued for the security after your application)
- Joint CDP accounts cannot be used to apply for ESA.
- Multiple applications are not allowed. Each Individual CDP account is entitled to one application only.
Application for IPOs
You may apply for IPOs via the following methods.
- Login to DBS digibank online.
- Select "Electronic Securities Application" under the "Invest" menu found on the top navigation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply for IPO.
You may apply for IPOs at any DBS/ POSB ATMs by following these steps:
- Select “More Services” followed by “ESA-IPO / Rights Appln / Bonds / SSB / SGS / Investments and “Electronic Security Appln (IPOs/Bonds/Securities)”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply for IPO. Note: The cash proceeds for the application will be debited from your selected bank account with the amount deducted indicated in the receipt slip.
Application for Rights Offerings
You may apply for rights offerings at any DBS/ POSB ATMs by following these steps:
- Select “More Services” followed by “ESA-IPO / Rights Appln / Bonds / SSB / SGS / Investments and “RIGHTS APPLN”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply for Rights Offerings. Note: The cash proceeds for the application will be debited from your selected bank account with the amount deducted indicated in the receipt slip.
- Before you start the ATM application process, ensure you have the following:
- Documents from CDP you have received
- CDP account number and bank account number linked to the ATM card. The ATM will display the last used (or pre-linked) CDP account number. You must key in your CDP account number manually if it is different from what is displayed.
- If you wish to apply for Rights Share and Rights MBC, you will need to perform 2 separate transactions at the ATM.
- For customers who are applying via hard copy form i.e funds settled with your CPF/SRS account, you can visit go.dbs.com/rightsfaq.