500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Electronic Securities Application
At a Glance
Electronic securities application (ESA) allows you to subscribe for rights offerings and initial public offerings (IPOs) of equity, retail bonds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) through our digital channels at your convenience.
What can you apply with ESA
Initial public offerings of shares, units or securities issued by companies, REITs, trusts, or ETFs listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX).
Here is what you need to get started:
- You need to be a DBS/POSB account holder.
- You need to have a digibank account or DBS/POSB ATM card.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a Singaporean, Permanent Resident or a foreigner currently residing in Singapore.
- You need to own an Individual CDP (Central Depository) Securities Account. If you do not own an Individual CDP Securities Account, you may apply for one here.
- Your mailing address in our bank's record must be a valid Singapore mailing address.
For more information on IPO application, please refer to this simple guide by Singapore (SGX).
New to digibank?
Important Information to Note
- Applications submitted cannot be amended or withdrawn. (Applications may only be withdrawn if a supplementary prospectus has been issued for the security after your application)
- Joint CDP accounts cannot be used to apply for ESA.
- Multiple applications are not allowed. Each Individual CDP account is entitled to one application only.
Application for IPOs
You may apply for IPOs via the following methods.
- Login to digibank online.
- Select "Electronic Securities Application" under the "Invest" tab on the top navigation.
- Select the securities counter you wish to apply and follow the on-screen instructions to apply for IPO.
You may apply for IPOs at any DBS/ POSB ATMs by following these steps:
- Select “More Services” followed by “ESA-IPO / Rights Appln / Bonds / SSB / SGS / Investments and “Electronic Security Appln (IPOs/Bonds/Securities)”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply for IPO. Note: The cash proceeds for the application will be debited from your selected bank account with the amount deducted indicated in the receipt slip.
Application for Rights Offerings
You may apply for rights offerings at any DBS/ POSB ATMs by following these steps:
- Select “More Services” followed by “ESA-IPO / Rights Appln / Bonds / SSB / SGS / Investments and “RIGHTS APPLN”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply for Rights Offerings. Note: The cash proceeds for the application will be debited from your selected bank account with the amount deducted indicated in the receipt slip.