500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Discover top quality restaurants and satisfy your dining cravings only on Oddle Eats. Ranging from your favourite seafood restaurants to local delights, we’ve got you covered with a wide variety of restaurants, delivering anywhere and everywhere.
Exclusively for DBS/POSB Cardmembers:
S$7 off first 2 transactions with min. spend S$50*
Additional S$6 off with min. spend S$60^
How to participate?
Head over to Oddle Eats to discover from our directory of Singapore’s best restaurants, and choose your desired restaurant.
You will require an Oddle Pass account. Login with an existing account, or sign up for one on a restaurant's page or on eats.oddle.me.
Once you’re logged in, add items into your cart and proceed to the checkout page. No promo code is required at this page.
Enter your delivery and contact details and click on “Continue to Payment”.
At the payment page, select ‘View Voucher’. Select the voucher: ‘$6 off with DBS/POSB Cards’ and click 'Apply Voucher' to your cart.
Finally, enter your payment details, place order with your DBS/POSB Card and you’re all set. Get ready to have your quality meal delivered right at your doorstep!
Be spoilt for choice from over 1000 restaurants on Oddle Eats. Here are some recommendations to get you started!
Promotions are valid through Oddle Eats. To find out more, click here.
New to DBS/POSB Credit Card?
Looking for a Card that rewards just the way you like it? Look no further and apply online now to enjoy more reward!
Terms & Conditions
- Valid from now to 30 June 2023, available on Oddle Eats website and mobile app.
- *Limit to the first 300 redemptions monthly.
- ^Limited to the first 400 redemptions a week, vouchers released every Thursday.
- Offer is valid for all DBS/POSB Credit and Debit Cardmembers.
- Promotion can be redeemed by using any DBS/POSB Credit or Debit Card on checkout. No Promo Code is required.
- DBS General Promotion Terms & Conditions apply, visit www.dbs.com.sg/dbscardstnc.
That's great to hear. Anything you'd like to add?
We're sorry to hear that. How can we do better?