Customise your home loan according to your needs

Finance the home of your dreams with Two-in-one Home Loan and enjoy the flexibility to customise your home loan according to your needs. Enjoy the best of both worlds by having part of your loan amount under a fixed rate package for a peace of mind, and also benefit from the interest of a floating rate package for the remaining loan amount.

 

Prevailing
2-Year/3-Year/4-Year/5-Year
Fixed Rate Package

Exclusive 3M SORA
+ 0.75% package
with 2-Year Lock-in

Option A

30% of loan amount

70% of loan amount

Option B

40% of loan amount

60% of loan amount

Option C

50% of loan amount

50% of loan amount

More Options to Choose From

Option D

60% of loan amount

40% of loan amount

Option E

70% of loan amount

30% of loan amount



Here’s how it works:

Illustration 1
John chooses Option C, with 50% under a 2-year fixed rate package and the remaining 50% under the floating rate package.

 
2-Year Fixed Rate

Floating Rate with 2-Year Lock-In
(Exclusively for Two-In-One
Home Loan)

Blended
Interest Rate

Year 1

4.25% p.a. 3.2113% p.a.
(3M SORA + 0.75%)
3.7306% p.a.

Year 2

4.25% p.a. 3.2113% p.a.
(3M SORA + 0.75%)
3.7306% p.a.

Thereafter

3.4613 p.a.
(3M SORA +1.00%)
3.2113% p.a.
(3M SORA + 0.75%)
3.7306% p.a.

Illustration 2
Benny chooses Option A, with 30% under a 2-year fixed rate package and the remaining 70% under the floating rate package.

 
2-Year Fixed Rate

Floating Rate with 2-Year Lock-In
(Exclusively for Two-In-One Home Loan)

Blended
Interest Rate

Year 1

4.25% p.a. 3.2113% p.a.
(3M SORA + 0.75%)
3.5229% p.a.

Year 2

4.25% p.a. 3.2113% p.a.
(3M SORA + 0.75%)
3.5229% p.a.

Thereafter

3.4613% p.a.
(3M SORA +1.00%)
3.2113% p.a.
(3M SORA + 0.75%)
3.5229% p.a.

3M SORA refers to the 3-Month Compounded Singapore Overnight Rate Average (SORA) that is published on MAS website. As at 1 November 2022, it is 2.4613% p.a. Find out more on 3M SORA.

The blended interest rate may change as the portion of loan under the floating rate package is subject to interest rate fluctuations.

Apply now

 

Terms and conditions apply.

Calculate your home loan savings and switch to DBS Home Loan to enjoy interest savings today

Click here for the wide range of attractive loan packages.

Terms and Conditions

  • Applicable for published 2-Year or 3-Year fixed rate packages paired with the exclusive Two-In-One Home Loan
  • Applicable for home loan amount of S$300,000 and above
  • Applicable for completed residential properties in Singapore (Resale and Refinancing from another financial institution or HDB)
  • Applicable for online/offline and direct/indirect applications via DBS/POSB website

Explore more

Thank you. Your feedback will help us serve you better.

Was this information useful?

That's great to hear. Anything you'd like to add?
We're sorry to hear that. How can we do better?
Enter only letters, numbers or @!$-(),.