500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
If there’s a best day to snap up tremendous deals during the week, it’s Shopee Bank Of The Day!
From 5 January till 28 December 2023, enjoy S$5 off (min. spend of S$60) on your Shopee purchases every Thursday when you pay with PayLah!
Limited to the first 200 customers who checkout from 12pm every week – fastest fingers first.
Mark the Thursdays on your calendars and add PayLah! as your payment mode on Shopee today
Set it up once to enjoy seamless payments on all your future Shopee buys.
New Shopee users
S$12 off with min. spend of S$20
Promo Code: PAYLAH12NEW
Terms and conditions:
Shopee Bank Of The Day with PayLah! offer:
- Limited to first 200 redemptions every Thursday from 12pm with minimum spend of S$60 (5 January to 28 December 2023).
- An eligible DBS PayLah! user can make 1 redemption per week.
- User must select DBS PayLah! as their payment method and select the claimed voucher for the discount to be reflected immediately, prior to placing order.
- Users should check and ensure that the discount is reflected at the checkout page, prior to placing order. In the event that the discount is not reflected/applied, Shopee will not retrospectively provide/apply the discounts.
- Not valid for products listed under “Dining, Travel & Services” and “Miscellaneous” categories.
- Not valid for products from Shopee’s paid ads store.
- Not valid for selected resellers.
- Shopee’s terms and conditions apply here: https://help.shopee.sg/portal/article/77148-Terms-of-Service
- Bank and Shopee reserves the right at each of its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice including without limitation, the eligibility of any customer and the dates of the promotion.
- For payments with DBS PayLah! only.
New Shopee users offer:
- Limited to first 50 users per month
Not on PayLah! yet? Download The Ultimate Everyday App today.
Get S$5 when you download and register with promo ‘FIVELAH’ from now till 31 December 2023. For full terms and conditions, click here.
Download and register today to enjoy more shopping rewards!
Find out more about DBS PayLah! here.
Monies in DBS PayLah! are a deposit. SGD deposits are insured up to S$75k by SDIC.
That's great to hear. Anything you'd like to add?
We're sorry to hear that. How can we do better?