500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
DBS digibank mobile
At a Glance
DBS digibank mobile is an award-winning banking app, designed to help you manage your money anytime, anywhere.
From paying bills to transferring money, viewing account balances or account opening & application for credit, DBS digibank mobile is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to stay connected with your money on-the-go.
Our exclusive features for DBS digibank mobile will help make your banking simple, convenient and secure while on the go.
- Peek Balance – Check your balance with a swipe. No login required.
- Biometric Login – Your fingerprint is your password. Just touch to unlock your account.
- Digital Token – Bank safely and seamlessly on the app without your physical token.
- Scan & Pay – Simply scan a card or barcode to capture payee details.
Watch our video to learn more.
DBS iBanking and DBS digibank mobile app is now known as DBS digibank. It allows you to view your account balances, transferring money and paying bills, apply for new accounts and credit cards instantly, and manage your finances, anytime, anywhere.
You will need to be 16 years old and have a personal or joint-alternate account of the following:
- DBS Autosave/Current/Savings Plus or POSB Savings/Current Account
- DBS or POSB Credit Card/Debit Card
- DBS Cashline/Home Loan with Servicing Account
You will need also to provide DBS Bank with your mobile number and email address during registration. For more information on online registration for iBanking, click here.
- It only takes 4 simple steps to sign up
- It’s Safe
- Wide Range of Services
With over 150 online banking services, iBanking will help you to better manage your finances.
- Transaction Alerts
What are transaction alerts?
Email and SMS notification alerts are trigged when you perform selected transactions via digibank as well as other channels. transactions. Click here to find out more.
- Money Safe Guarantee
What is Money Safe Guarantee?
DBS is the 1st bank in Singapore that guarantees your money is 100% safe when you bank online. This means you can get back money lost from your account through any unauthorised transaction. Click here to find out more.
- iBanking OTP
What is digibank OTP?
digibank OTP serves as an additional security feature that uses a One Time Password authorisation. You will need to register your mobile number with the Bank in order to receive digibank OTP.
For mobile banking, All you need is any Apple device with iOS7.0 or higher, or an Android device running v4.2 or higher.
For Android Devices only:
When using the DBS mobile banking apps on your Android device, you may experience a pop-up message that requests access to certain features. This request is required for you to perform particular banking capabilities.
Below are examples of permissions requested and why they are necessary:
- Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby DBS/POSB locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions, and to provide you contextual marketing notifications
- Photos, Media, Files and Camera permissions are necessary to use the personalisation and upload application document feature
- Contact permissions are necessary for PayNow and Top Up Prepaid Mobile
- Device ID and call information permissions are necessary for usage of digital token and push notifications
In the meantime, DBS is working on improving our mobile banking application capabilities. Kindly look out for updates. Thank you for your patience and kind understanding.
In addition to the improved layout with more intuitive navigation, our DBS digibank app comes with these exciting new features:
- Peek Balance allows you to check your preferred account balance with a simple swipe on your mobile device or Apple Watch. No login required! You can select your preferred account from any of your DBS/POSB deposit or credit card accounts.
- Steps to Set Up: Side Menu > Settings > Personalisation Change > Turn on Peek Balance
- Touch ID allows you to log in to digibank with just your fingerprint. Fingerprint login is available on Touch ID enabled Apple devices running on iOS8 or higher.
- Steps to Set Up: Side Menu > Settings > Personalisation Change > Turn on Touch ID
- Quicklinks: Create shortcuts for your favourite mobile banking services.
- Steps to Set Up: Quicklinks > Customise
- Personalised Profile: Customise your own profile with a picture or nickname.
- Steps to Set Up: Side Menu > Settings > Personalisation Change > Change picture/nickname
Please click here for the list of services that we presently offer on digibank.
For more information and transactional guides, visit our Help and Support Portal.
App permissions are necessary to access selected banking services on digibank.
Below are some examples of permissions requested:
- Photos, Media, Files and Camera permissions are necessary to upload supporting documents for an application.
- Contact permissions are needed when performing a PayNow transfer.
- Location permissions are necessary to provide directions to nearby DBS/POSB branches and ATMs.
By allowing access, the app does not use the permissions to store contacts or images found in the device.
For the digibank app on your Android device, the permissions are required upon first launch of the app.
We are continually working on improving our mobile banking application capabilities. Kindly look out for future updates.
|Customer Experience Asia Excellence Award 2016 |
Best Digital Experience (1st Runner Up)
|Global Finance Award 2016 |
Best Consumer Digital Bank (Singapore)
|2016 Singapore Mobile Banking Functionality Benchmark |
Ranked no. 1 in Singapore
|AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2016 |
Best Mobile Banking Service
|Retail Banker International Asia Trailblazer Awards 2016 |
Excellence in Mobile Banking – Highly Commended
Excellence in Multi-Channel Integration – Highly Commended
|Retail Banker International Asia Trailblazer Awards 2015 |
Excellence in Mobile Banking – Overall (Winner)
|Mob-Ex Awards 2015 |
Best User Experience – Gold
Best App/Content by a Consumer Brand – Silver
Best Mobile Apps Strategy 2013 & 2014 Best Mobile Apps Strategy
|Trailblazer Awards 2013 |
Channel Excellence in Mobile