500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
DBS digibank mobile
At a Glance
Meet your new digibank app. We've rethought, redesigned, rebuilt it from ground up - to put the easiest, quickest, smartest way to bank at your fingertips. So you can bank the way you want.
Insights that give you the power of foresight NEW!
Stay ahead with insights that know your everyday banking needs
Download now to enjoy the new experience
Insights that give you the power of foresight
Let us help you take charge of your everyday banking with reminders to help you stay on track, and regular insights on your account activity. Learn more
Not just a pretty interface.
Your new digibank doesn't just look good, it's packed with clever design touches to make banking quicker, easier and safer.
We know life's busy. Just tap and hold to check in on your preferred account without having to log in.
Hands full? No worries, the navigation bar is placed within easy reach so everything's at your fingertips.
Wondering how much you spent on coffee? Our new search tool lets you find transactions by name, category or merchant.
Make your money work harder. Easily.
We know every dollar counts. So we refined and rethought features to give you better control of everything from the get go.
Safe. From start to finish.
Your digibank is packed with features, but it's also reassuringly secure with industry-leading protection, so you can enjoy worry-free banking.
DBS iBanking and DBS digibank mobile app are now known as DBS digibank. It allows you to view your account balances, transferring money and paying bills, apply for new accounts and credit cards instantly, and manage your finances, anytime, anywhere.
If you are a new user to digibank, please download the latest version of digibank in the App Store, Google Play Store and Huawei App Gallery.
You can register for digibank using any of the following methods:
- ATM/Debit/Credit Card and PIN
- SingPass Face Verification* (only for Singaporeans and PRs)
- Temporary User ID (for customers with no ATM/Debit/Credit Card and PIN)
*Register through digibank mobile app only
You will need to be 16 years old and have a personal or joint-alternate account of the following:
- DBS Autosave/Current/Savings Plus or POSB Savings/Current Account
- DBS or POSB Credit Card/Debit Card
- DBS Cashline/Home Loan with Servicing Account
You will need also to provide DBS Bank with your mobile number and email address during registration.
- It only takes 4 simple steps to sign up
- It’s Safe
- Safe and secure transactions with Transaction Signing and multifactor authentication.
- We’ll send transaction alerts to your registered mobile number when you complete your transactions.
- Wide Range of Services
With over 150 online banking services, digibank will help you to better manage your finances.
- Transaction Alerts
What are transaction alerts?
Email and SMS notification alerts are triggered when you perform selected transactions via digibank as well as other channels. transactions. Click here to find out more.
- digibank OTP
What is digibank OTP?
digibank OTP serves as an additional security feature that uses a One Time Password authorisation. You will need to register your mobile number with the Bank in order to receive digibank OTP.
For mobile banking, all you need is any Apple device with iOS9.0 or higher, or an Android device running v5.0 or higher.
For Android Devices only:
When using the DBS mobile banking apps on your Android device, you may experience a pop-up message that requests access to certain features. This request is required for you to perform particular banking capabilities.
Below are examples of permissions requested and why they are necessary:
- Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby DBS/POSB locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions, and to provide you contextual marketing notifications
- Photos, Media, Files and Camera permissions are necessary to use the personalisation and upload application document feature
- Contact permissions are necessary for PayNow and Top Up Prepaid Mobile
- Device ID and call information permissions are necessary for usage of digital token and push notifications
In the meantime, DBS is working on improving our mobile banking application capabilities. Kindly look out for updates. Thank you for your patience and kind understanding.
App permissions are necessary to access selected banking services on digibank.
Below are some examples of permissions requested:
- Photos, Media, Files and Camera permissions are necessary to upload supporting documents for an application.
- Contact permissions are needed when performing a PayNow transfer.
- Location permissions are necessary to provide directions to nearby DBS/POSB branches and ATMs.
By allowing access, the app does not use the permissions to store contacts or images found in the device.
For the digibank app on your Android device, the permissions are required upon first launch of the app.
We are continually working on improving our mobile banking application capabilities. Kindly look out for future updates.
Setting up is easy. Download the DBS/POSB digibank app (DBS iWealth app for Wealth clients) on your preferred mobile device. Upon logging in to your digibank app (DBS iWealth app for Wealth clients), perform one-time setup for the Digital Token. Thereafter, turn on your app push notification so you can receive timely notifications each time you transact.
For more information on digital token and instructions to set up, please click here.
SingPass Face Verification FAQ
SingPass Face Verification is a national facial identification service and DBS is using this technology to allow customers to sign up for digibank conveniently.
- All Singapore citizens and Singapore PRs with a SingPass account
- Any DBS/POSB customers who wish to sign up for digibank
- Tap on Get Started
- Enter Personal Details
- Select SingPass Face Verification
- Tap I’m ready for a selfie
- Tap on Ok, Continue
- Position your face within the oval grid
- Enter SMS-OTP
- Enter your digibank credentials
- Digibank registration is completed!
No, SingPass Face Verification is only available on digibank mobile.
- If you are wearing glasses, make sure your eyes are clearly visible. No tinted glasses.
- If you are wearing headgear, ensure that your whole face is visible.
- Be in a well-lit environment so that your face can be seen clearly.
- Maintain a neutral expression when taking the selfie.
Your captured photo is used to compare against your NRIC or Passport photo records from the Government’s biometric database instantly.
No, DBS does not store your captured photo.
There are no charges for using this service.
Yes, you may use your Card and PIN to register for digibank.
|The Asset Triple A Digital Awards 2020 |
Digital Bank of the Year
Best Retail Mobile Banking Experience
Best Mobile Banking Application
Best Retail Online Banking Experience
Best Digital Wealth Management Experience
Best API Project