500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
DBS digibank - the smartest way to bank
At a Glance
When it comes to banking the way you live, digibank is the only app you’ll need. Intelligent, secure and intuitive, it’s the best way to bank whenever you want, from wherever you are.
New to DBS? Getting started just got easier
Open an account with just your phone and Singpass without the need to visit a branch, and get a headstart with one of our four starter packs. Learn more
Insights that help you stay ahead of your everyday banking needs
Get personalised notifications, transaction updates, spending overview and analyses to help you track, plan, manage and grow your money smarter.
Tools to make your money work harder
Track, plan, manage and grow your money with smart tools.
Banking made secure and simple
With biometric authentication, you don’t have to enter passwords.
Pair with PayLah! for more deals and rewards
Move between digibank and PayLah! with just a one one-time login to enjoy banking and lifestyle services seamlessly.
Download digibank app
Start your account instantly.
Get instant access to digibank and PayLah! for all your banking needs when you sign up with Singpass!
Download the digibank app and open a bank account in just 3 easy steps!
Singaporeans, PRs and foreigners are eligible to sign up with Singpass.
Choose from the different starter packs offered, including features like DBS Multiplier Account, Visa Debit Card and PayLah!
You’re all set! Go digital, be mobile!
Not just a pretty interface.
Your digibank app doesn’t just look good. It's packed with clever design touches to make banking quicker, easier and safer
We know life's busy. Just tap and hold to check in on your preferred account, without having to log in.
Here’s a real time saver: smart shortcuts. They adapt to the way you bank and offer you easy access to most-used features.
Hands full? No worries, the navigation bar is placed within easy reach, so everything's at your fingertips.
Wondering how much you spent on coffee? Our new search tool lets you find transactions by name, category or merchant.
Stay ahead of your everyday banking needs.
It’s all about making your banking smart and effortless, by giving you insights, alerts, reminders and analyses. Learn more
It’s easy to overlook a bill when you’re busy. Our reminders make sure you never miss one again.
Skip the hassle of checking your recent purchases. We’ll alert you to transactions that need your attention.
Working towards better money habits? Get insights on your spending and saving, by week or month.
Make your money work harder. Easily.
Let us help you take charge of your everyday banking with reminders to help you stay on track, and regular insights on your account activity. Learn more
Navigating money matters is easier when you can see the big picture on all your finances, even if parts of it are not with DBS.
Looking for ideas to grow your money? Get personalised insights on opportunities and easy ways to save, protect and invest your money.
Navigate your future today with our personalised cashflow projection and get ready for financial freedom at the age you want it.
Banking that’s simply secure.
We built digibank with multiple layers of personalised security like biometric locks and encryption, so it’s both simple and safe.
Two apps, one seamless journey
You can also move seamlessly between digibank and PayLah! with just a one-time login. These two companion apps are now connected for you to enjoy banking and lifestyle services with ease. Download both apps today.
Set up your DBS digibank in under 3 minutes
- Download DBS digibank app.
- NEW TO DBS CUSTOMER: Sign up using Singpass and start banking instantly with a bank account, debit card and PayLah!
Foreigners with valid Singapore pass (EP/SP/DP) may also be eligible to open an account instantly using Singpass.
EXISTING CUSTOMER: Register with your DBS ATM/Debit/Credit Card number and PIN, or via Singpass Face Verification (Singaporean/PR only).
- Set up your Digital Token and you’re done!
Download digibank app
Simple banking just for you
Click to download our bilingual (English and Chinese 中文) guide on how to enjoy 24/7 convenience with the digibank app and our self-service banking services. So you can skip the branch queue and free up precious time for you and your loved ones. Mobile or Desktop version.
DBS iBanking and DBS digibank mobile app are now known as DBS digibank. It allows you to view your account balances, transferring money and paying bills, apply for new accounts and credit cards instantly, and manage your finances, anytime, anywhere.
If you are a new user to digibank, please download the latest version of digibank in the App Store, Google Play Store and Huawei App Gallery.
Tip: Singaporeans, PRs or foreigners who do not have a Singpass account may register here.
I have just registered for a Singpass account. When can I start using it to register for an account on digibank mobile?
Your Singpass/MyInfo profile should be up and ready to use the next day for new account application on your digibank app.
For new to DBS customer:
You will need:
- Singpass (Singaporeans, PRs or foreigners who do not have a Singpass account may register here.)
- A valid mobile number and email address
- Or these required documents, if applicable
For existing DBS customer:
You can register for digibank using any of the following methods:
- ATM/Debit/Credit Card and PIN
- Singpass Face Verification* (only for Singaporeans and PRs)
*Registration available through digibank mobile app only.
For New to DBS customer:
You must be at least 16 years old with a valid mobile number and email address to register for digibank and open an account.
For Existing DBS customer:
You will need to be 16 years old and have a personal or joint-alternate account of the following:
- DBS Autosave/Current/Savings Plus or POSB Savings/Current Account
- DBS or POSB Credit Card/Debit Card
- DBS Cashline/Home Loan with Servicing Account
You will need also to provide DBS Bank with your mobile number and email address during registration.
- It only takes 4 simple steps to sign up
- It’s Safe
- Safe and secure transactions with Transaction Signing and multifactor authentication.
- We’ll send transaction alerts to your registered mobile number when you complete your transactions.
- Wide Range of Services
With over 150 online banking services, digibank will help you to better manage your finances.
- Transaction Alerts
What are transaction alerts?
Email and SMS notification alerts are triggered when you perform selected transactions via digibank as well as other channels. transactions. Click here to find out more.
- digibank OTP
What is digibank OTP?
digibank OTP serves as an additional security feature that uses a One Time Password authorisation. You will need to register your mobile number with the Bank in order to receive digibank OTP.
digibank apps are compatible with operating system (OS) versions Apple 12.0, Android 9.0 and above. For optimal app stability and security, please ensure that you update your device OS to the latest version. For more information, click here.
App permissions are necessary to access selected banking services on digibank.
Below are some examples of permissions requested:
- Photos, Media, Files and Camera permissions are necessary to upload supporting documents for an application.
- Contact permissions are needed when performing a PayNow transfer.
- Location permissions are necessary to provide directions to nearby DBS/POSB branches and ATMs.
By allowing access, the app does not use the permissions to store contacts or images found in the device.
To change / view permissions, log in to digibank app and navigate to 'More' and then 'App Permissions'.
We are continually working on improving our mobile banking application capabilities. Kindly look out for future updates.
Please ensure that you have updated your digibank to the latest version on App Store/Play Store/App Gallery.
For your security, please note that
- Blue filter apps or any apps that alter your mobile screen viewing will reduce your screen taps sensitivity when accessing the DBS digibank SG app. Disable such apps/settings first before logging in.
- If you have a firewall or device security app installed, check if you have granted access to digibank app via your security/firewall app
Basic troubleshooting tips
- Uninstall DBS digibank SG app
- Restart phone and ensure Android or iOS OS is running on latest version
- Re-install DBS digibank SG app
Setting up is easy. Download the DBS/POSB digibank app on your preferred mobile device. Upon logging in to your digibank app, perform one-time setup for the Digital Token. Thereafter, turn on your app push notification so you can receive timely notifications each time you transact.
For more information on digital token and instructions to set up, please click here.
You can update your address at ICA- eService’ before you sign up for digibank.
This applies to New to DBS Singaporean/PR customers only.
*Your new debit card will be mailed to your registered address.
Singpass Face Verification
Singpass Face Verification is a national facial identification service and DBS is using this technology to allow customers to sign up for digibank and/or retrieve their digibank User ID conveniently.
- All Singapore citizens and Singapore PRs with a Singpass account
- Any DBS/POSB customers who wish to sign up for digibank
- Any existing digibank customers who wish to retrieve or change their existing User ID
- Tap on Get Started
- Enter Personal Details
- Select Singpass Face Verification
- Tap I’m ready for a selfie
- Tap on Ok, Continue
- Position your face within the oval grid
- Enter SMS-OTP
- Enter your digibank credentials
- Digibank registration is completed!
No, Singpass Face Verification is only available on digibank mobile.
- If you are wearing glasses, make sure your eyes are clearly visible. No tinted glasses.
- If you are wearing headgear, ensure that your whole face is visible.
- Be in a well-lit environment so that your face can be seen clearly.
- Maintain a neutral expression when taking the selfie.
Your captured photo is used to compare against your NRIC or Passport photo records from the Government’s biometric database instantly.
No, DBS does not store your captured photo.
There are no charges for using this service.
Yes, you may use your Card and PIN to register for digibank / retrieve and change your digibank User ID.
|Global Finance Award 2020 |
Best Consumer Digital Bank
Most Innovative Digital Bank (Asia Pacific)
Best Integrated Consumer Bank Site (Asia Pacific)
|The Asset Triple A Digital Awards 2020 |
Digital Bank of the Year
Best Retail Mobile Banking Experience
Best Mobile Banking Application
Best Retail Online Banking Experience
Best Digital Wealth Management Experience
Best API Project