500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
DBS digibank online
At a Glance
24/7 Anytime, Anywhere
All your banking in your pocket with more than 150 online banking services available for you to bank on the go.
DBS digibank online, previously known as DBS iBanking, is more than a tool for viewing your account balances, transferring money and paying bills. It allows you to apply for new accounts and credit cards instantly, and manage your finances, online or through our mobile app, anytime, anywhere.
Upon sign-up and activation, you will also be able to access the full suite of digital services: eStatements and PayLah!
The simple, convenient and secure way to bank while on the go with these services available on your fingertips
- More than 150 online banking services
- Check balances and account details
- Transfer money and pay bills
- View online statements
- Enjoy preferential rates
- Instant account opening & application for credit cards
- Activate cards
Not yet a digibank user?
For customers with ATM/Debit/Credit Card
Already a digibank user?
Frequently Asked Questions
Related Help Articles
Learn about our features and services, starting with: Your Guide to DBS digibank
What is digibank?
DBS iBanking and DBS digibank mobile app is now known as DBS digibank. It allows you to view your account balances, transferring money and paying bills, apply for new accounts and credit cards instantly, and manage your finances, anytime, anywhere.
What do I need to register for digibank?
For new to DBS customer:
You can register for digibank using Myinfo with Singpass on the DBS digibank app.
Foreigners will need to upload these required required documents to open an account.
For existing DBS customer:
You can register for digibank using any of the following methods:
- ATM/Debit/Credit Card and PIN
- SingPass Face Verification* (only for Singaporeans and PRs)
*Registration available through digibank mobile app only.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for digibank?
You will need to be 16 years old and have a personal or joint-alternate account of the following:
- DBS Autosave/Current/Savings Plus or POSB Savings/Current Account
- DBS or POSB Credit Card/Debit Card
- DBS Cashline/Home Loan with Servicing Account
You will need also to provide DBS Bank with your mobile number and email address during registration.
What can I do on digibank?
Please click here for the list of services that we presently offer.
Why should I choose digibank?
- It only takes 4 simple steps to sign up
- It’s Safe
- Safe and secure transactions with Transaction Signing and multifactor authentication.
- We’ll send transaction alerts to your registered mobile number when you complete your transactions.
- Wide Range of Services
With over 150 online banking services, digibank will help you to better manage your finances.
What are the security features of digibank?
- Transaction Alerts
What are transaction alerts?
Email and SMS notification alerts are trigged when you perform selected transactions via digibank as well as other channels. transactions. Click here to find out more.
- digibank OTP
What is digibank OTP?
digibank OTP serves as an additional security feature that uses a One Time Password authorisation. You will need to register your mobile number with the Bank in order to receive digibank OTP.
What is the minimum specifications required to use digibank?
digibank apps are compatible with operating system (OS) versions Apple 12.0, Android 9.0 and above. For optimal app stability and security, please ensure that you update your device OS to the latest version. For more information, click here.
What are the key features of the digibank mobile app?
In addition to the improved layout with more intuitive navigation, our digibank app comes with these exciting new features:
- Peek Balance allows you to check your preferred account balance with a simple swipe on your mobile device or Apple Watch. No login required! You can select your preferred account from any of your DBS/POSB deposit or credit card accounts.
- Steps to Set Up: Side Menu > Settings > Personalisation Change > Turn on Peek Balance
- Touch ID allows you to log in to digibank with just your fingerprint. Fingerprint login is available on Touch ID enabled Apple devices running on iOS8 or higher.
- Steps to Set Up: Side Menu > Settings > Personalisation Change > Turn on Touch ID
- Quicklinks: Create shortcuts for your favourite mobile banking services.
- Steps to Set Up: Quicklinks > Customise
- Personalised Profile: Customise your own profile with a picture or nickname.
- Steps to Set Up: Side Menu > Settings > Personalisation Change > Change picture/nickname
Please click here for the list of services that we presently offer on digibank.
For more information and transactional guides, visit our Help and Support Portal.
How do I close digibank profile?
Closing your profile terminates your access to all digibank online and digibank app services. You may continue to bank with us through other channels.
Click here to find out more.
|Global Finance Award 2018 |
Best Bank in the World
Best Consumer Digital Bank Asian Pacific Country
Best integrated consumer website
Best website design
Best bill payment and presentation
Best SMS Banking
Best Digital Mortgage Bank (Inaugural)
|Retail Banker International Asia Trailblazer Awards 2018 |
Excellence in Internet Banking – Online Overall
Excellence in Omni-Channel Integration
Excellence in Social Media - Customer Relations and Brand Engagement
Best Multi-Channel Offering
Excellence in Service Innovation (SG Chatbot)
|The Asset Triple A Digital Awards 2018 |
Digital Bank of the Year
Best Retail Online Banking Experience
Best Digital Wealth Management Experience
That's great to hear. Anything you'd like to add?
We're sorry to hear that. How can we do better?